Tuesday, June 13, 2006

GUESS WHAT?


I AM SOOOOOOOOO GETTING THIS :D

I am (almost) the world's GREATEST procrastinator can! Who would deserve this shirt more than me?!

Like being a procrastinating bitch should be a v. glamorous /good thing. HAHAHA but i dont care i want it i want it weeeeeheeeeeeeheeeeeee!

Jasmin has this STUPID pillow that traumatized me so! HAHAHAHA justkidding. ZHOU YUMIN!

Some *beep* who shares a same name as me.

Like, wow HE should feel so honoured.


=P

Oh no im being so egoistic lol.

I love the song kyle sings to rebecca! :D

John knows! Haha.

Haha i like this clip! Kenny &his ass :D

{WIDER! WIDER! That's it!}

sophina &jasmin made this Y for me! Like so sweet right? ((: Heh.
It's a doughnut, fyi.

Lohyee has a dream! He wants to be ashton kutcher. HAHAHAHA LIKE OMG RIGHT.

-

&ada is sooooooooo full of herself =P =P ISNT SHE!!


-
Waha okay im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home